Servings: 4 People
- 3 tablespoons lighter than light mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 250 g white cabbage grated
- 80 g carrot grated
- ½ red onion grated or very finely sliced
- Mix the mustard, mayonnaise and pepper together in a bowl.
- Then, use the grater attachment of a food processor, or a box grater, to grate the cabbage and carrots.
- You can either grate the onion or slice it as finely as you can.
- now add all of the vegetables into the bowl with the mayonnaise mixture and stir until all the ingredients are combined together well.
- This coleslaw will keep in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 3 days.